Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ward Campout 2007

Last night we had our annual ward campout for the second year in a row. It was really fun, unfortunately I wasn't able to stay the night but I got some pictures of last night. Travis and Kirsten love watermelon so much!
Adam never likes to smile at the camera when I take a picture of him I think he's sick of me trying to keep up with the blogging world.
Dad did a nice job cooking up our dinner.
This is me and Taylin. She is one of the many cuties I love to babysit. I will totally miss her when I leave.
It's kinda hard to see who is in this picture in the far distance but it's Travis playing on a blow up guitar for the YM skit.

This is a quick photo of the YW skit. It was really fun! I had a blast screaming when we were supposed to, I just put alot of energy into it.
This was my faborite part well actually maybe not. I got to toilet paper Kirsten who was pretending to be my dad. It was a perfect prop since I used to toilet paper people in the ward all the time so I think they put this prop in the bag just for me.
This is my dad in his skit wearing a Dr.Seuss hat.
Sorry about only having pictures from last night. Oh well at least there are some.



1 comment:

kristy said...

such a cute picture of you & taylin!! and your skit was really great, especially your scream! great job.