Friday, August 31, 2007

Trip to the ranch

Last weekend our family went to our great-grandmas ranch. I put some pictures on my blog but they were all of me. lol. So here's some more pictures of what it looks like up there and some of the family.

Cook Springs


We saw 2 big deers between the trees.



So pretty!





When we go on our hikie this is where we end. This is the first cabin that was built on the property and it is where my grandma and her family stayed when they came up.






Sunset out at the ridge.








This is what happens when Travis gets hold of the camera. lol.







Crazy!










2 comments:

Kirsten said...

that was crazy when travis took pictures of us...

Melanie Herway said...

So Alyssa commented on my blog and I found hers and there was another link to this one, so fun!! Anyway, great memories of the ranch...I love that place, I'm so glad you guys were able to go this year.