Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just bored...

So yesterday I was bored probably because I was cleaning out some of my room before I leave for college. Then I decided to take pictures of my room and some of the things in it before I take things down or put it in boxes. So these are some random things I put on here to give me something to do.
I made this "Stand Tall.." thing at a YW activit and it's hanging in my room.
This is a caricature of me from when I went to Grad Nite and I got my hair done all crazy and that's why it looks funny in the picture. I didn't hang this up it's just been sitting on my dresser.
And last but not least this is a charcoal drawing of the Newport Beach Temple that I did my freshman year in art class. (It's kinda hard to see the details since I took a picture of it.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow! I love the drawing of the Temple! I did not know about this talent that you have. Great job!

kristy said...

alyssa, i love that you took pictures of your room. what a great way to remember it. i wish i would've done that! you are going to love being at college, but it's definitely a bittersweet moment when you first leave home. ps. you have some AMAZING artistic talents there... perhaps something you should pursue??? love that picture of the temple... it's gorgeous

kristy said...

way to go, alyssa! i love the new blog look... great job!