Sunday, August 5, 2007

Super Activity 2007

On thursday and friday the youth in mhy ward that are 14 and above got to go on a super activity. We went boating for 2 straight days! It was so much fun, we had 2 boats and got to tube and do all the watersports and stuff. We even got to stay in a hotel rather than campout.This is a series of events, first Anastasia, Sally and I are cruising along on the tubes.
Second, I kick Anastasias tube trying to knock her off. hehe.
Then here we are about to dump Anastasia off her tube. It was so fun.
Travis likes to show his skills and not hold on to the tube.
Then he grabs on and is on top of Gabe and his tube.
Here's Sally, Sister Dunning and Anastasia as Sister Dunning is screaming. haha.

Here they are trying to knock each other off their tubes.
This is the banana boat. It takes real teamwork to stay pn this thing when being pulled by the boat.
Behind the boat on shore is where we camped out during the day when not on the boats.


This is Sally, Anastasia and I in action on the banana boat while the boat is going.
Some of the boys: Travis, Hyun and Weston.
Here's Sister Dunning, Anastasia and I. We had some real teamwork going on. We stayed on for a long time by leaning to the left or right side in order to stay on. Unfortunately my dad got a little tricky, as we were leaning we stayed on but then these huge bumps game as we were leaning and we couldn't stay on and we got knocked off. It was hilarious, we couldn't stp laughing.



Here's dad always looking good out there on the water.
This is Alexa, Brooke and I. When we were out there Alexa started singing that one song that goes, "L is for the way you look at me, O is for the only one I see...etc." So then I started singing with her. It was so funny because it didn't sound the greatest because we were yelling. I asked her why she started singing this song and she had no clue why. too funny.
Go Sister Sorensen!

Go Sister Dunning!
Some of us girl's pose for a quick picture. lol...Travis?
Travis catching some air.

Some crazy teenagers(jk) hanging out on the back of one of the boats.
Go Sister Dunning (she's on a wakeskate)!
Thanks so much Sister Dunning for coming! (This picture was taking while my dad was driving the boat so thats why my hair was all crazy.







1 comment:

Josh said...

What great pictures!!! It looks like you had a blast!!! Thanks for sharing!