Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Premier of Harry Potter





Last night some friends and I went to see the premier of Harry Potter at 12 am! We waited in line for 1 1/2 hrs. but it was worth it. We also got Golden Spoon while the boys waited in line. yeah! The movie was a long 2 hrs and 18 min. but I did stay awake through the whole thing even though it was so late at night. And since I hadn't read the book I was so nervous at the end of the movie I didn't now what was going to happen I was freaking out in my seat. It was actually kind of funny but the movie was awesome I highly recommend people to go see it.

2 comments:

kristy said...

Sounds so fun, Alyss!! You know, I've never read ANY of the books nor have I seen ANY of the movies! Should I start? Thank you for all your texts! I love hearing from you! How was the going away party last night?

Unknown said...

Toad,

The movie was awesome! I loved it and I can't wait for the 7th book to come out. I love your site, keep up the great work! Love you!
~Aunt Jen