Sunday, July 29, 2007

Farmers Market in LA

On our way to Bakersfield for Dan & Amy's wedding we stopped at the Farmers Market. We shopped and ate at Johnny Rocket's. This is a picture of some of us grandkids with our grandpa under an old gas station pump with his name at the top. (His name is Earl)

At Johnny Rocket's (I'm sitting at the table on the right with 2 of my cousins and one of my cousins fiance.
This is the rest of us (we couldn't fit at just one table).
We always love to pull pranks on grandpa and he likes to get us back. Story is that when I got an oreo shake he came over and drank about 1/3 of it. Then when my cousin next to me left for the bathroom he drank some of her diet coke. Then when she got back she got mad then she and I drank some of his strawberry shake and some of it ended up on him and us. Then he got my cousin back by putting ice down her back (that's what he's doing in the picture). She screamed so loudly that everyone in the restaurant looked at us. It was the funniest thing ever.


No comments: