Sunday, July 29, 2007

Congratulations Dan & Amy

On June 13th my cousin got married in the LA Temple (luckily since he lives in Utah but the girl he married grew up in Bakersfield so she wanted to go to the temple near her). This is just a random picture that I thought was funny because when my grandpa saw it he said, "ding dong" because I'm pointing as if I'm ringing a door bell. haha.
This is when they just walked outside the temple doors.
This is the close family on both sides (parents and brothers and sisters and in-laws).
This is Dan & Amy with Dan's uncles and aunt and grandpa.


2 comments:

Josh said...

What fun wedding colors! I've never seen anything like it!

Unknown said...

Well Alyssa, This is your Aunt Jenny. I love your blog, and it is fun to read. Allthough, the pictures with the cute baby cousins....while they are super cute, I have to disagree with how you siad that the little girl was your cutest cousin EVER, when we both know that your cousin Kaylene is the cutest baby ever, cousin or not! The fact that you don't have her on the blog, is just wrong!!!!!!!

;-) Love you!

Aunt Jen