Sunday, July 29, 2007

More Boating

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry about being such a slacker on keeping this blog updated! I've just been so busy with family in town and with tons of babysitting. Anyways, we've been boating some more so here's more pictures over a course of 3 trips to the lake.
Adam and Kirsten wakeboarding together.
This is the running joke in my family, everytime I think or know I'm going down on the wakeboard I plug my nose. My dad usually says to not plug my nose and I'll stay up longer.
This is just a random picture of me getting on the board, I just like this picture. haha.


Kirsten is just about to catch some air off the wake.
Adam always looks so cute on the wakeboard.


Dad the awesome waterskier.
Kirsten catching some air.
I thought this picture was really cool.




No comments: