Saturday, June 9, 2007

Hawaii

Almost 2 weeks ago we went to the beautiful island of Kauai! It was so awesome! Everyone was so nice and friendly. We just had a blast. Here are some pics to show off our fun we had... We stopped at one of those fruit stands on the side of the road and Adam got his very own "baby pineapple"
A raft that we took along the Na Pali coastline took us in a few caves like this one and we were able to take a quick shot.


Enjoying a bumpy but fun ride on the raft.


Look how close the dolphins got to our raft! They were so close I could've reached out and touched one but it's against the law...I think. Plus I didn't want to fall off the raft from dipping down to low.



As we wait to go on the raft I cover my head with a towel to avoid a bug that would not stop following me! I hate bugs!
oops! I forgot to turn the picture! This is cute little Adam about to get into "Queen's Bath."

While Kirsten, Travis and I relax in the sun dad decides to take a picture and Adam poses for it.



It was really windy when we went to the "Grand Canyon of Kauai"


Here's dad with his tour book!



Travis enjoyed how comfy the beds were in our hotel suite. They really were so comfortable!


On one of our few little hikes to a waterfall.

Adam has always loved trips but one of his favorite things is the hotel we stay at. haha.
Kirsten and I at Waimea falls. Unfortunately it's not safe to hike to this waterfall so we had to go to a look out point.












No comments: