Thursday, June 28, 2007

Grad Nite!

On graduation night the seniors go to an all night party from 10 pm till 6 am! We don't know what it is until we get there...it's always a big secret. This year it was at Dave & Busters at the irvine spectrum. We got to play all the games almost all of them were unlimited! They had other games going on and stuff but one of my most favorite things was, they had was a station where these girls from a hair salon do crazy hair. I was so excited and couldn't wait and I got it done and I told the lady I loved it...no joke I really did. haha. check it out... This is when I had just gotten home at 6:30 in the morning!
I was so tired that I took my pillow and went to my bonus room and fell asleep on the couch. My aunt caught me and took a picture while I was sleeping. Whats funny though is that I went all day long with that hair. I went to PEI WEI for lunch with my family and my hair was like that and we went to other stores and people just stared. I didn't care though because I liked it so much and because I was so tired!

3 comments:

kristy said...

Alyssa!! I love your hair too and I'm so glad you walked around all day with it! I thought it was so cute too! I would've done that. I love your blog! Your pics are awesome and I love seeing all your grad pics... You look beautiful. Please keep this blogging thing up when you go off to college so I can check it and see all the fun you are having at Dixie!!

Liz said...

Such a darling blog Alyssa! We found it through Kristy's blog. Congratulations on your graduation. And you look gorgeous at prom! I know what you mean about the dirty dancing... I chaperoned Dana's prom. You are such an inspiration, though, to be so confident and beautiful as you keep your standards. Good luck as you prepare to leave for college!

Josh said...

Alyssa, these pictures are darling! I had NO IDEA you had a blog!!! Thanks for including the address in your card. I'll be sure to check on it regularly!!!