Saturday, July 12, 2008

BOATING!!!!

So we've gone boating a couple times this summer, and I haven't posted any of the pictures. I've been a lazy blogger, but finally here some are.
I had to add this picture because it makes me laugh...I was outside the wake, and coming in for a jump but I didnt' cut it right, so I went down and my uncle got a good picture of it.

Adam, my cute cousin Bradley, and I just chillin on the boat as Kirsten is wakeboarding.

Cute Adam

If you're wondering why I added this picture, and the one below it's because they both give me a good laugh. If you click on them to enlarge the picture you can see the funny faces we make as we get pulled up by the boat. It's pretty funny!




Kirsten and I love to wakeboard together.


Kirstie on the wakeboard!

Adam on the wakeboard

Travis catchin' some air on the wakeboard! He's really good.

Kirstie waterskiing! You go girl! She's amazing!













2 comments:

camastro@cox.net said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Cool pictures!! Sounds like you guys are having a great summer! :D
~alex~

Clarkes said...

Looks like a blast!! Hey where do you get your blog backgrounds Alyssa??? I can't seem to find a good site!