Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

On Sunday June 1st it was our mom's birthday! We had all the the bishopric and their families over for dinner (not for her birthday), and she didn't want us to say anything or do anything for her big day, but Carrie Korth was a sweetheart and made chocolate cake and we sang to her. It was fun, I was glad we were able to do something for her since she wouldn't let us kids do anything and didn't want us to get her anything either. Isn't she darling! We love out mom so much!

The yummy chocolate cake that Carrie made.
The scrumptous lemon and sugar cookies that our mom made as well as the "Almost Homemade Ice Cream!" It was so good! We love her!




A flower arrangement I made for one of threes tables (I took a floristry class in high school so my mom asked me to do these).

Doesn't that look good! Yummy! I think I shall go have some after I finish this post! :)



Kirsten and Sydney-Kirsten?


Just a random picture.


Adam anxiously awaiting the popsicles.



Just another random picture.

The End, oh and happy birthday mom! We hope you had a great day, love Alyssa and the fam.




























No comments: